• russianwithdasha

Exploring an abandoned estate called Lapinskaya Manor. Ruins and trash. Заброшенная усадьба.

Updated: Jul 28

Мы сего́дня е́здили на карье́р и, проезжа́я ми́мо, уви́дели забро́шенную уса́дьбу. Ока́зывается, э́та уса́дьба называ́ется Мы́за Лапинская, ей почти́ 250 лет.

Today we went to a quarry and, passing by, saw an abandoned manor. It turns out that this manor is called Lapinskaya, it is almost 250 years old.

Здесь стои́т па́мятник Ле́нину и расту́т о́чень краси́вые дере́вья. Не́сколько зда́ний преврати́лись в руи́ны, остальны́е стоя́т пусты́е, без о́кон и двере́й.

We saw a monument to Lenin and very beautiful trees here. Several buildings turned into ruins, the rest are empty, with no windows or doors.


Посмотре́ть ви́део мо́жно, став мои́м Патро́ном. You can watch the video by becoming my Patron.

Здесь мо́жно скача́ть pdf с транскри́пцией. Here you can download a pdf file with transcription.


В 1772 году зе́мли трёх дереве́нь – Фили́пповской, Ливонской и Чудиновой, импера́тор Пётр II пожа́ловал семье́ Иога́нна Фельтена, кото́рый служи́л гла́вным по́варом ещё при Петре́ Вели́ком.

In 1772, the land of three villages - the Filippovskaya, Livonian and Chudinova, was granted by the emperor Peter II to the family of Johann Felten, who served as the chief cook for Peter the Great.


Уса́дьбу назва́ли Ла́пина. Снача́ла здесь постро́или водяну́ю ме́льницу, а по́сле сме́рти Иога́нна, его́ жена́ Мари́я постро́ила ка́менный хозя́йственный двор. По леге́нде, разраба́тывать прое́кт помога́л архите́ктор Ю́рий Фельтен.

The estate was named Lapina. First, a water mill was built here, and after the death of Johann, his wife Maria built a stone courtyard. According to legend, an architect Yuri Felten helped to develop the project.


В нача́ле 1780-х у уса́дьбы смени́лся хозя́ин, земля́ перешла́ Па́влу Скворцову. Он владе́л Вильповицами 35 лет: прокла́дывал доро́ги, руби́л про́секи, постро́ил но́вую ме́льницу.

In the early 1780s, the land was passed to Pavel Skvortsov. He owned Wilpowitz for 35 years: paved roads, chopped cuttings, built a new mill.


В 1814 году поме́стье унасле́довал Алекса́ндр, племя́нник Па́вла. Его́ семье́ уса́дьба принадлежа́ла 70 лет. Поме́щиков да́же привлека́ли к отве́тственности за незако́нное подключе́ние к водопрово́ду.

In 1814, the estate was inherited by Alexander, Paul’s nephew, and belonged to his family for 70 years. The landlords were even held liable for illegal connection to the water supply system.


С 1854 года хозя́евами бы́ли Варва́ра Скворцо́ва и её муж – Капито́н Петро́вич Фуров. Они́ постро́или на уча́стках кирпи́чный заво́д и но́вый уса́дебный дом.

From 1854, Varvara Skvortsova and her husband, Kapiton Petrovich Furov, were the owners. They built a brick factory on the plots and a new manor house.


В 1885 году уса́дьба была́ про́дана юри́сту Бори́су Дорну: почти́ 19 гекта́ров земли́, хозя́йственные постро́йки, заво́д, фрукто́вый сад с я́блонями, кра́сной и чёрной сморо́диной, крыжо́вником и мали́ной, огоро́д и парк, кото́рый испо́льзовали для вы́гона лошаде́й.

In 1885, the estate was sold to lawyer Boris Dorn. There were almost 19 hectares of land, farm buildings, a plant, an orchard with apple trees, red and black currants, gooseberries and raspberries, and a large garden.


По́сле револю́ции в Вильповицах размеща́лась администра́ция колхо́за «Спиринский». На въе́зде в алле́ю был устано́влен па́мятник Влади́миру Ле́нину. О было́м дворя́нском вели́чии напомина́ют зда́ние с псевдоготи́ческими ба́шнями, ли́повая алле́я и столе́тние клёны и я́сени во́зле уса́дебных постро́ек.

After the revolution, the administration of the Spirinsky collective farm was located in Wilpowitz. A monument to Vladimir Lenin was erected at the entrance to the alley. The building with pseudo-Gothic towers, a linden alley and centuries-old maples and ash-trees near the manor houses remind of the former noble grandeur.

 

©2020 Russian with Dasha

  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Facebook